2.7

advertised as 32 bit 384k audio interface.windows 10 plus emotiva's custom drivers says 16 or 24 bit and 192k max.

emailed support and so far... silence. at the time of this minimalist review the headphone amplifier dac is on sale and oddly enough "all sales final". i have had emotiva product in the past and good general performance but this current dysfunction tells me to shop elsewhere and advise others to do the same, in the audiophile community.

defective product, not as advertised, and poor support equal zero future business.the future is still uncertain as to their rectification of this issue.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of emotiva little ego converter box from Emotiva and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Emotiva to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was defective and or insufficient drivers, slow or non existant support, documentation protecting insufficient engineering effort and obvious design flaws. Author liked the most past products not realated to current device catagory. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Emotiva for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Emotiva?

Comments